Industrial Heat Press
The Practix OK-160SB 60”x108” (5’x9’) Industrial Heat Press utilizes a heavy frame, automation, and high-pressure capabilities to create the most reliable heat press machines on the market! Premium quality printing is achieved due to the electronic temperature and time control system.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Heavy duty flatbed press for dye sublimation
- Dual push close and start for safety and automatic release at the end of cycle
- Sliding lower platen to facilitate in loading
A high watt density heater on the platen allows the heater to heat up faster and maintain consistent temperature during production. Suited for dye sublimation transfer printing and high-pressure fusing.
- Single front-loading table on slides allow for ease of loading away from the heat source
- Minimum physical effort for operation
- High pressure, self-leveling pneumatic lift of bottom plate to meet the top heater plate
- Digital temperature controller with PID and auto-tune
- Consistent heat throughout entire heater platen (6 independent zones)
- Premium mica thermic heaters with high watt density providing minimal thermal lag
- 40 ton (80,000 lbs of force) / 20 ton (40,000 lbs of force)
- Adjustable pressure regulator with gauge