Reciprocating Tray Press
Practix OK-04 reciprocating tray machines are specially designed to suit the needs of many types of manufacturing and printing operations including dye sublimation and heat transfer printing on a large variety of substrates. The OK-04 is an automatic heavy-duty dual station press. With its large airbags, the machine is able to print onto materials with decreased dwell times supplying a large amount of pressure. These presses are perfect for the transferring into flags, all over garments, and more products that require a high level of fusing pressure while maintaining high productivity. Like all Practix heat transfer equipment, the reciprocating tray line is made from a heavy duty steel-forged frame, and its simple unitized design gives it an unsurpassed durability and stability for precise printing.
Extremely simple in operation, minimum physical effort, and high productivity are the result of the reciprocating tray system. With this system, one tray is under the print head while the other is available for loading. Premium quality printing is achieved due to the electronic temperature and time control system. A high watt density heater on the platen allows the heater to heat up faster and maintain consistent temperature during production.
Some benefits of the Practix machines include:
- Simple operation requiring little physical effort
- No need to slide trays back and forth
- Two work stations – one working surface loads while the other presses
- Precision electronic temperature controller with digital display to prevent any temperature inconsistencies
- Timer with duty cycles of 1/10th of a second durations for consistency and quality of work
Specifications of the OK-04 include:
- Platen dimensions: 36” x 48”, 42” x 54”, 48” x 68”, 60” x 80”
- Fusing pressure 12.5 psi
- Air line pressure: 100 psi
- Power requirements: 240 V, 1 Phase
All of our equipment is customizable to suit your specific size and color requirements. Practix backs up all of its heat transfer equipment, including dye sublimation, laminating, and embossing machines, with one-year mechanical and electrical warranties.
In addition, we offer next day and worldwide shipping, so whether you make hats in Baltimore or t-shirts in Hong Kong, we get supply you with the top-quality heat transfer machines in the industry.
Call or e-mail us today to discuss our affordable fabric sublimation equipment for your business.