Four Station Shuttle Press
Practix OK-385 platen machines are specially designed to suit the needs of many types of manufacturing and printing operations including dye sublimation and heat transfer printing on a large variety of substrates. The OK-385 is an automatic heavy-duty dual station press. With its large airbags, the machine is able to print onto materials with decreased dwell times. These presses are perfect for the embossing and printing of rugs, shirt collars, cuffs, and fronts, and more commercial products that require a high level of fusing pressure while maintaining high productivity. Like all Practix heat transfer equipment, the dual station shuttle line is made from a heavy duty steel-forged frame, and its simple unitized design gives it an unsurpassed durability and stability for precise printing.
Extremely simple in operation, minimum physical effort, and high productivity are the result of the dual station system. With this system, one platen is under the print head while the other is available for loading. Premium quality printing is achieved due to the electronic temperature and time control system. A high watt density heater on the platen allows the heater to heat up faster and maintain consistent temperature during production.
Some benefits of the Practix machines include:
- Air operated heated head movement for increased productivity
- Simple operation requiring little physical effort
- No need to slide trays back and forth
- Four work stations – two working surface loads while the other two presses
- Precision electronic temperature controller with digital display to prevent any temperature inconsistencies
- Timer with duty cycles of 1/10th of a second durations for consistency and quality of work
- Platen dimensions: 16” x 20” or 20” x 25”
- Fusing pressure: 100 psi
- Air line pressure: 100 psi
- Power requirements: 240 V, 1 phase
- Connected load: 25 Amps
All of our equipment is customizable to suit your specific size and color requirements. Practix backs up all of its heat transfer equipment, including dye sublimation, laminating, and embossing machines, with one-year mechanical and six-month electrical warranties.
In addition, we offer next day and worldwide shipping, so whether you make hats in Baltimore or t-shirts in Hong Kong, we get supply you with the top-quality heat transfer machines in the industry.
Call or e-mail us today to discuss our affordable fabric sublimation equipment for your business.