High Speed Continuous Belt Press
Engineered and manufactured right here in the U.S., the Practix OK-250 is the largest and most productive American made Fusing and Laminating Press. The machine is a ruggedly built fusing press that combines quality construction and high productivity with competitive pricing and unequalled after-sales support.
The OK-250 Fusing Press has been developed by Practix Manufacturing with the specific purpose of providing very high volume textile industry users with a reliable, high production oriented machine, thus filling the availability gap which previously existed on the domestically made Fusing Equipment market.
Each Practix fusing press is beautifully handcrafted and quality built to last, with attention to engineering detail until now unavailable in its price range.
High Productivity Fusing Press is offered wit two different options:
- Roll-to-roll three post unwind with brake or
- Two post rewind wit separate drive and slipping clutches to keep goods under constant tension. Six foot long infeed conveyor, and an eight-foot long cooling conveyor.
The most significant features of this machine are:
- Independent temperature control for top and bottom heaters.
- Automatic temperature control I tree separate zones
- Dedicated dual display temperature controller for each zone for maximum temperature accuracy
- Ergonomically designed control panel affords easy control of the entire machine from one central location.
- Connected Load (kW) 65
- Motor HP 1
- Belt drive DC variable
- Fusing Width (in) 100
- Max. Belt Speed (FPM) 40
- Working Pressure (lb/in) 25
- 100-psig air
- Max. Fusing Temperature (F) 450
- Overall Dimensions (in)
- Length 102
- Width 130
- Height 60
- In-Feed Conveyor Length (in) 72
- Out-Feed Conveyor Length (in) 96
- Working Surface Height (in) 35
- Temperature Control Accuracy (F) 5
The benefits of our fusing machines don’t end there, as we can fully customize your fusing machine to match any height requirement and can paint your machine to match your company brand. We also back up our craftsmanship with one-year mechanical warrantees and six-month electrical warrantees on all our fusing machines and other heat transfer machinery.
Call or e-mail us today to discuss our affordable fabric sublimation equipment for your business.