Clam Shell Fusing Press
A heat transfer press designed for bench mounting, the Practix OK-150 double-acting, fully automatic, clam shell fusing press is convenient, reliable, and affordably priced for even smaller operations. However, even though this fusing press is competitively priced, Practix never sacrifices power and quality. Like any Practix heat transfer press machine, the OK-150 is unitized to be compact and easy to use, and manufactured with a welded-steel frame for durability never before found in its price range.
Specifically designed for the textile industry, the OK-150 has numerous benefits, including:
- Separate air systems for the closing and pressing operations
- Continually adjustable working pressure
- Operates from a standard shop air supply
- Heated platen design guarantees uniformity of temperature distribution across the entire working surface
- Front-mounted control panel for added convenience
- Optional steel stand
Specifications of the OK-150 include:
- Connected Load (kW): 4.8
- Flat Bed Dimensions (in): 20 x 50
- Working Pressure (PSI): 2.5
- Air line pressure (PSI): 90
- Max. Fusing Temperature (F): 450
- Overall Dimensions (in): varies
- Temperature Control Accuracy (F): 5
This quality heat transfer press also comes backed by one-year mechanical and electrical warranties. And all of our machinery is customizable to meet the exact size and color requirements of your facility. Whether you own an industrial print shop in Boston or a clothing factory in Cleveland, Practix has the industry-leading embossing, dye sublimation, laminating, and other heat transfer machines you need.
Call or e-mail us today to discuss our affordable fabric sublimation equipment for your business.